American Express Business Platinum – 100,000 Points
Annual Fee $595.00
Please remember to use my Referral Links if you would like to apply for a Card. This helps me. Thank you.
The American Express Business Platinum Card
For a Limited time, American Express is Offering 100,000 Points Sign up Bonus for the Amazing American Express Business Platinum.
The American Express Business Platinum is an amazing Credit Card packed with tons of perks/ benefits that a lot of individuals do not realize exist. The American Express Platinum is not a daily spender as it only earns you 1x Points Across all purchases.
It Should Be Known……
- The American Express Business Platinum does offer 1.5x American Express Points on Purchases of $5000.00 or More. If you have a Business and have Vendors that could hold off until you hit $5000.00 or More and then charge your credit this can be very beneficial as you would earn 1.5x Points versus 1x Points.
- Using the American Express Platnium on www.Amextravel.com will also give you 5x Points Per $1.00 Spent there; however, you must always see if www.amextravel.com is the best price. You would want to do comparisons with expedia, travelocity, hotels.com, etc. Also, if your booking Points Hotels, For Example, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Etc, you could be losing out on valuable points on there loyalty programs because POINTS HOTELS want you to book directly with them and not on www.Amextravel.com Website. I mostly use www.AmexTravel.com and receive 5X Points on hotels that are not POINTS HOTELS, and if it is the cheapest on amextravel.com.
Other Benefits of the American Express Business Platinum:
American Express Gives $200.00 Per Calendar Year in Airline Credits – I can use this on baggage fees, in flight services/ food/ drinks – Or I usually turn this $200.00 into a Airline Gift Card and use it towards towards Airline Tickets; However, there is certain way “Hack” that you must do to make this work. I am more then willing to show/ explain to you. Need you to contact me regarding this.
$200.00 Annual Dell.com (Computer Store)- $100.00 Per 6 Months (Jan. – Jun. $100.00 Credit and July – December $100.00 Credit – READ ON) So Total for the Year $200.00 Dell.com. Now if your like me I do not really need to shop at dell.com. If you do then great go ahead and buy something and get the credit. If your like me I am going to maximize this Credit. So when I am going to Purchase something online for $100.00 (Hopefully Something I Like), I am going to go through a Shopping Portal For Example Here at Rakuten (Used to be Ebates) was offering 10% Cash Back Per $1.00 Spent at Dell.com Just recently. If you have an American Express Card this 10% Cash Back at Rakuten (Used to be Ebates), this can be 10 American Express Points Per $1.00 – Sign Up Here For Rakuten (Used to Be Ebates).
See Picture Below.
By Spending $100.00 a Dell.com Website Going Through The Rakuten Portal (Used to be Ebates) with my American Express Business Platinum I would Receive $100.00 Credit (So Just Got Something For Free) + 100 American Express Membership Rewards + 1000 American Express Points or 10% Cash Back Using Rakuten (Used to be Ebates). I would have to say that is an amazing return especially for something FREE. If your confused on this please contact me. To Learn More About Shopping Portals head here.
MORE OUTSTANDING BENEFITS/ PERKS
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts which offer Additional Benefits such as Credits/ Or Free Nights After a set of consecutive nights stayed paying Using your American Express Platinum.
- Automatic Hilton GOLD STATUS When Holding This Credit Card- This Benefit includes FREE BREAKFAST AT MOST IF NOT ALL HILTON PROPERTIES – THIS IS VERY VALUABLE TO ME – You Can Check Hilton Elite Status Benefits Here.
- Automatic Marriott Gold Elite Status When Holding This Credit Card – You Can Check Marriott Elite Status Benefits Here.
- Airport Lounge Access – Priority Pass Lounges \ Delta Sky Club Lounges & the Amazing Centurion Lounge Access
- TSA Precheck Credit or Global Entry Credit.
- Status with Car Rental Companies Avis Preferred Club, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards and National Emerald Club Executive memberships.
- Complimentary Boingo Wifi (Wifi HotSpots Around The World)
- Special Access To Events (Tickets for Events/ Venues)
- Extended Warranty (See American Express Terms and Conditions)
- Return Protection (See American Express Terms and Conditions)
- Premium Roadside Assistance (See American Express Terms and Conditions)
- Baggage Insurance (Lost Baggage Via Airlines) (See American Express Terms and Conditions)
- Car Rental Insurance (See American Express Terms and Conditions)
- The $595.00 Annual Fee is a lot. However, in my opinion is so well worth it especially with a 100,00 Sign Up Bonus. You Have to decide for yourself and run the numbers and see if this American Express Business Platinum is worth it for you. Try it For One Year, and if it is not going to benefit you after the first year, downgrade the card to a lesser annual fee Credit Card, or Cancel it.