Lets get straight to it. The Hilton Honors Aspire Credit Card is the absolute best Hotel Credit Card Available, in my opinion. Here are the Reasons Why:
- One Free Weekend Night, Annually, at any Hilton Resort World Wide ( This Includes Waldorf Astoria and Conrad )
- Free Breakfast at Every Resort- Which I consider to be a very valuable benefit as some Hilton Resorts charge Close to $100.00 Per Person for Breakfast.
- 150,000 Hilton Honors Sign Up Bonus After Spending $4,000.00 in 90 Days
- $250.00 Airline Credit Annually ( Baggage Fees , In Flight Services, Upgrades, Etc)
- $250.00 Hilton Hotel Credit Annually (Food, Drink, Massage, Spa Treatments, Etc)
- Diamond Status (Early Check-in Upon Availability, Late Check-Out Upon Availability, Room Upgrade Upon Availability)
- When Booking Stays with Points Earn the 5th Night Free When you Book 4 Nights with Points.
- 14 Points Per $1.00 Spent at Hilton Hotels + Base Points. Since You Are Diamond Status You will Receive 100% Bonus on the Base Points You Earn. That Will Earn you close to 28 Points Per $1.00 Spent at Hilton Hotels if you Hold this American Express Aspire Credit Card.
- Return Protections, Extended Warranty Protection, Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, and More (See American Express Terms and Conditions For Additional Information)
- ANNUAL FEE $450.00
Your Probably Saying, “The annual fee is $450.00??? NO WAY AM I PAYING THAT!” Lets ignore the Annual Fee for a second, and take another look at those perks located above. The Annual Weekend Free Night Perk alone Can Easily Pay for the $450.00 Annual Fee. Oh wait, What about the free breakfast? Hang on, what about the $250.00 Airline Credit or the $250.00 Hotel Credit, The Early Check in, The Late Check Out, The Automatic Upgrade (upon availability)…. Are you seeing where I am going with this? This is an amazing card with an outrageous amount and unheard of benefits.
Let me explain my experience RIGHT NOW while here at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui and how awesome the Hilton Honors program along with the Hilton Aspire American Express Credit Card is. Lets just say I signed up for American Express Hilton Aspire Credit Card for My Wife and Myself. My Wife and I Would Each Receive 150,000 Hilton honors Bonus Points with the Sign Up Bonus alone after Spending $4000.00 in 90 days. We Would receive a total of 300,000 for the sign up bonus combined, + the actual spend we put on the credit card that is not part of the sign up bonus. So Lets say we got a total of 320,000 Hilton Honors Points Between the both of us. That 320,000 would be enough for 5 Nights at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui in a Garden Villa because when you hold an American Express Hilton Credit Card that Gives You Gold Status, or in my Case Diamond Status, you can book 5 Nights for the Price of 4 using Points (80,000 Points Per Night, 5th Night Free). On top of this my wife and I will both receive one free weekend night each that we can use at any Hilton in the world, in this case the Conrad Bora Bora Nui. Now were turning those 5 Nights free in a Garden Villa into 7 Nights free in a Garden Villa. On top of this, free breakfast, Hotels Credits, and Supercharged Earnings When Spending at the Hotel Makes this the most Valuable Hotel Credit Card Available, again in my opinion.
Oh Did I Mention we got AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED FREE OF CHARGE to A Overwater Villa Upon Check In. Pretty Sure My American Express Hilton Aspire Credit Card Has something to do with that. 😉 Thank you American Express and Hilton Honors for an amazing vacation in Bora Bora at the Beautiful Conrad Hotel.
Categories: Credit Card Reviews